|Look up greenie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Greenie may refer to:
- Greenie (Australian bird), an Australian lorikeet
- Greenie (Scottish bird), the European Greenfinch
- The mascot of Isidore Newman School in New Orleans, Louisiana
- The mascot of Christ School in Arden, North Carolina
- Greenie (drug), a psychostimulant drug of the phenethylamine class
- A common or derogatory term for an environmentalist, a person who supports the goals of the environmental movement
- "The Greenies", an episode of the TV series The Goodies
- La Salle Greenies, the varsity team representing La Salle Green Hills
- Greaney, surname
- Greany Building, a historic building in Fall River, Massachusetts
- Green (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greenie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.