Great Lakes (disambiguation)
|Look up Great Lakes or Great Lake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Great Lakes are a collection of large lakes in eastern North America.
Great Lakes or Great Lake may also refer to:
- African Great Lakes, a collection of lakes in and around the Great Rift Valley in eastern Africa
- Great Lake, a lake on the River Poulter in Nottinghamshire, Britain
- North America
- Iowa Great Lakes, a collection of lakes in Dickinson County, Iowa, USA
- The Great Lake, a primeval lake in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth
- The Great Lakes Book Project, an anthology of creative nonfiction by Walter Blake Knoblock
- Great Lakes Chemical Corporation, an American company, now part of Chemtura Corporation
- Great Lakes Council, a former local government area in New South Wales, Australia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Great Lakes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.