|Look up gravel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gravel is a type of rock.
Gravel or Gravell may also refer to:
- Gravel (surname)
- Gravel pit, a mine for gravel
- Gravel bar, an accumulation of gravel-size sediment in a river
- River gravel, a subtype of gravel stone
- Aquarium gravel, the common name for an aquarium's substrate
- Gravel road, a type of road
- Gravel disease, the archaic name of kidney stones
- Gravel mines, a type of weapon
Music and entertainmentEdit
- Gravel Pit, a song by Wu-Tang Clan
- The Gravel Pit, band from Boston
- Gravel (Lithuanian band), band from Lithuania
- Gravel, personal and set-top media players by Commodore International Corporation
- Gravel (comics), an ongoing comic series written by Warren Ellis
- Gravel (video game), a 2018 racing video game
- Gravel, An item in the popular game Minecraft
- A recreational drug sold as "gravel" or "flakka" (alpha-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gravel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.