Govinda is a name of the Hindu deity Krishna.
Govinda may also refer to:
- Gour Govinda, the last King of Gour
- Govinda II (774–780 CE), the King of Rashtrakuta dynasty of India after Krishna I
- Govinda III (793–814 CE), an Indian ruler of Rashtrakuta dynasty and a successor of Dhruva Dharavarsha
- Govinda IV (930–935 CE), the King of Rashtrakuta dynasty of India after Amoghavarsha II
- Govinda Bhagavatpada, the Guru of the Advaita philosopher, Adi Shankara
- Anagarika Govinda, expositor of Tibetan Buddhism
- Govinda (actor), a Bollywood actor and politician
- Govinda, a character in Hermann Hesse's Siddhartha
- Govinda (Dahi Handi), refers to a participant in the Indian festival Dahi Handi.
- Govind (disambiguation) (commonly used in Sikhism)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Govinda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.