Gorji (Persian: گرجي) may refer to:
- Gorji, Yazd
- Gorji, Kermanshah
- Gorji, Kurdistan
- Gorji, Lorestan
- Gorji-ye Olya, Razavi Khorasan Province
- Gorji-ye Sofla, Razavi Khorasan Province
- Gorji, Zaveh, Razavi Khorasan Province
- Gorji, Semnan
- Gorji Rural District, in Isfahan Province
- Gorjiduz, leather craftsmen who created Georgian-style shoes in 19th century Qajar Iran
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.