|Look up golf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Golf is a sport.
Golf or GOLF may also refer to:
- Golf (billiards), a pocket billiards game that allows more than two people to play
- Golf (card game), a card game where players try to earn the lowest number of points
- Golf (patience), a solitaire card game
- Golf (1979 video game), released by Magnavox for the Videopac console
- Golf (1980 video game), released for the Atari 2600
- Golf (1984 video game), released by Nintendo in 1984 for the Nintendo Entertainment System
- Golf (1995 video game), released for Virtual Boy game console, and published by T&E Soft in Japan and published by Nintendo in North America
- Volkswagen Golf, a car model built by the German manufacturer Volkswagen
- Golf-class submarine, used by the Soviet Navy
- Golf Wang, an American clothing company founded by Tyler, the Creator
- Global Oscillations at Low Frequencies, an instrument used by the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory
- Code word for the letter G in the NATO spelling alphabet
- Perl golf, a game involving the Perl programming language
- Word golf, a word game
- Code golf, a competition by programmers to write the least amount of code necessary to implement a particular algorithm
- Disc golf, or frisbee golf
- Miniature golf, minigolf or crazy golf
- Gulf (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.