Gobin may refer to:
- Gabriel Gobin (1903–1998), Belgian film actor
- Gobin de Reims (Reins) was a thirteenth-century trouvère, probably from Reims
- John P. S. Gobin (1837–1910), officer in the Union Army during the Civil War
- John Gobin (polo), American polo player.
- Sewram Gobin (born 1983), Mauritian footballer of Indian descent
- Soogee Capildeo (née Gobin) (1880-1952), wife of Pundit Capil Deo Dubey and mother of Rudranath Capildeo and Simbhoonath Capildeo, and mother-in-law of Seepersad Naipaul, and grandmother of V.S. Naipaul, Shiva Naipaul, and Surendranath Capildeo, and great-grandmother of Vahni Capildeo and Neil Bissoondath.
- The surname used by Hindu people of Indian descent in former European colonies, such as Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, Suriname, the Caribbean, Fiji, South Africa and Mauritius. It is derived from Gobind, Gobinda, Govind, or Govinda, which is another name for Krishna. In India/South Asia it is used as a first name, but many of the children of the indentured laborers in the European colonies used their fathers' first name as their surname.
|This page lists people with the surname Gobin. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|