(Redirected from Go West (disambiguation))
|Look up go west in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Go West may refer to:
- Go West, a division of NZ Bus that operates bus services between Auckland's West and central suburbs
Film, art and entertainmentEdit
- Go West (band), a British pop band successful through the 1980s and 1990s
- Go West (Go West album), the band's first album in 1985
- Go West (Village People album), a 1979 album by the Village People
- "Go West" (song), a 1979 song by the Village People, later covered by the Pet Shop Boys in 1993
- "Go West", a song by Liz Phair on the 1994 album Whip-Smart
- "Go West", a song by Chris Spedding on the 1986 album Enemy Within
- "Go West (Crazy Spinning Circles)", a song by The Cult on the 1984 album Dreamtime
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Go West.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.