Go Fish (disambiguation)
|Look up Go Fish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Go Fish is a simple card game.
Go Fish may also refer to:
In film and television:
- Go Fish (film), a 1994 American lesbian-themed film
- Go Fish (TV series), a 2001 American sitcom starring Kieran Culkin
- "Go Fish" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- "Go Fish" (The Penguins of Madagascar), an episode of The Penguins of Madagascar
- Go Fish Pictures, a specialty film distribution subsidiary of DreamWorks
In other media:
- "Go Fishing", a song by Roger Waters from The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Go Fish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.