Go-Ahead Norge is a railway operator in Norway that commenced operations in December 2019. It is a subsidiary of the Go-Ahead Group. The branding used is Go-Ahead Nordic.
|Founded||15 December 2019|
In October 2018, Go-Ahead Norge was awarded an eight-year contract by the Norwegian Railway Directorate to operate the Oslo South package, consisting of three routes operated by Vy beating off competition from SB and Vy with operations commencing on 15 December 2019.
Go-Ahead Norge operates 20 electric multiple units; two Class 69s, 11 Class 72s and seven Class 73s. It also operates three El 18 electric locomotives and 14 B7 carriages. All are leased from Norske Tog.
- Go-Ahead wins first rail contract to be awarded in Norway Go-Ahead Group 17 October 2018
- Go-Ahead Nordic signs historic contract in Norway International Railway Journal 2 November 2018
- Go-Ahead Nordic wins Sorlandsbanen passenger franchise Today's Railways Europe issue 276 December 2018
- Go-Ahead wins Norway's first rail tender Railway Gazette International 17 October 2018
- Go-Ahead Wins Tender Modern Railways issue 843 December 2018 page 80