(Redirected from Globo (disambiguation))
|Look up globo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Globo (meaning globe in Portuguese, Spanish and Italian) may refer to:
- Grupo Globo, a Brazilian conglomerate primarily in mass media
- Rede Globo, a television network
- Canais Globo, a satellite TV service; also in Portugal
- O Globo, a newspaper
- Globo Filmes, a movie production company
- Editora Globo, a publishing house
- Globo Marcas, a branding and marketing company
- Globo Futebol Clube, a Brazilian football club
- Il Globo, an Italian-language newspaper published in Australia
- Radio Globo (Honduras), a radio station
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Globo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.