Glass Beach (Eleele, Hawaii)
Glass Beach is a beach in Eleele, an industrial area in Kauai, Hawaii, that is made of sea glass. It is in Hanapepe Bay, near Port Allen Harbor. The beach's regular rock is basalt, but the sea glass formed after years of discarded glass.
- Chang, Elizabeth (February 25, 2007). "In Hawaii, She Sees Sea Glass On the Seashore". The Washington Post. p. 1. Retrieved June 27, 2012.
- "Glass Beach, Kauai". To-Hawaii.com. Retrieved June 27, 2012.
- McGuire, Thomas (October 7, 2010). "Glass Beach, Hawaii". Earth Science Picture of the Day. Retrieved June 27, 2012.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Glass Beach (Eleele, Hawaii)
- on YouTube
- Kauai Glass Beach Information
|This Hawaiʻi state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|