Gingerbread Man (disambiguation)
|Look up gingerbread man in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gingerbread man is a biscuit or cookie made of gingerbread, in human shape.
Gingerbread Man may also refer to:
- "Gingerbread Man", a 1968 song by Tommy James and the Shondells
- "Gingerbread Man", a 2015 song by Melanie Martinez
- "Gingerbread Man", a 2009 song by Gucci Mane ft OJ da Juiceman
- Gingerbread Man (album), a 1994 album by The Residents
- Gingerbread Men (album), a 1966 album by Clark Terry and Bob Brookmeyer
- Gingerbread Man, a character voiced by Conrad Vernon in the Shrek films
- The Gingerbread Man (film), a 1998 film by Robert Altman
- The Ginger Bread Boy, a 1934 cartoon short based on the fairytale
- The Gingerdead Man, a 2006 comedy-horror film
- The Gingerbread Man, a 1906 musical play by Frederick Ranken and Alfred Baldwin Sloane
- The Gingerbread Man (musical), a two-act musical play written by David Wood
- The Gingerbread Lady, a 1970 play
- "The Gingerbread Man", a fairy tale
- "The Gingerbread Girl", a 2007 novella by Stephen King
- The Ginger Man, a 1955 novel by J.P. Donleavy
- The Gingerbread Man (TV series), a stop motion-animated television series adapted from David Wood's musical
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gingerbread Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.