Gerald Nachman(Redirected from Gerald Nachman (journalist))
Gerald Weil Nachman, born January 13, 1938, is a San Francisco journalist and author.
- 1963 TV writer for the San Jose Mercury News.
- 1963-1966 feature writer for the New York Post
- 1966-1971 theater and film writer for the Oakland Tribune
- 1972–1979 columnist, syndicated by the New York Daily News
- 1979-1993 entertainment and theater writer for the San Francisco Chronicle.
- ?-present panelist, Minds Over Matter, KALW
- ASCAP Deems Taylor Award, for columns on Broadway lyricists
- New York Newspaper Guild Page One Award, for humor writing
- Playing House (Doubleday)
- Out on a Whim (Doubleday)
- The Fragile Bachelor (Ten Speed Press)
Musical Comedy RevuesEdit
- Quirks (1979)
- Aftershocks (1993)
- New Wrinkles (2002)
- Gerald Weil Nachman, Born January 13, 1938 in Alameda County, California. - CaliforniaBirthIndex.org
- Nachman, Gerald 1938– Contemporary Authors, New Revision Series - Encyclopedia.com
- Gerald Nachman - INTERVIEW - AdviceToWriters
- "The Press: Laughing on the Outside". Time Inc. August 23, 1976.
- Nachman, Gerald (October 2011). "Fogged In". The American Spectator.
- "articles by and about "Gerald Nachman " at SFChronicle.com and sfgate.com - SFGate". sfgate.com.
- "Minds over Matter". kalw.org.
- Ben Fong-Torres (August 15, 2013). "'Minds Over Matter' marks 20 years on KALW". SFGate.
- Nachman, Gerald (2003). Seriously Funny The Rebel Comedians of the 1950s and 1960s. New York: Pantheon Books. p. 659. ISBN 9780375410307. OCLC 50339527.
- Gopnik, Adam (2003-05-12). "Standup Guys". The New Yorker.
- New Wrinkles - Produce A Musical: Rita Abrams
- The Willie Brown School for Mayors By Gerald Nachman; July 22, 2011; Guest Opinion Column;
- Gerald Nachman at Nob Hill Gazette 2011-2015+
- Gerald Nachman's website
|This article about a United States journalist born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|