This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008)
Georgian Business Week (GBW) is one of the English language newspapers in Georgia, Tbilisi-based weekly founded by ltd Bziph and currently published by Georgian Business Week Ltd. Since 2006, Georgian Business Week has been a member of Georgian Business Consulting Media Holding (GBC), business-focused media holding, owned by the Georgian Industrial Group .
GBW runs profiles of local businesses, stock market information, expert opinion, budget and legislative commentary, financial analysis and other related topics. The newspaper’s readers include diplomats, leading political and economic figures, top business executives. GBW has an approximate circulation of 5,000. In 2008 and 2007, Georgian Business Week has been an official media partner of the annual Economic Forum in Crynica, Poland. GBW has also been a media partner of a number of local and foreign business forums including in Tel Aviv, Israel in 2007. "Economic Forum". Retrieved 26 December 2008. The GBW articles have received awards from outstanding local and international organizations, including the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and Tbilisi-based Addiction Research Center Alternative Georgia.
In May 2008, along with GBC Media Holding, Georgian Business Week joined ICC-Georgia, which is the Georgian national committee of the International Chamber of Commerce, a global business organization which unites member companies from over 130 countries.
- www.gbw.ge official website of Georgian Business Week
- Official site of American Chamber of Commerce in Georgia
- www.gbc.ge official website GBC Media Holding
- www.forum-ekonomiczne.pl official website of Economic Forum in Crynica
- Georgian Media
- "Georgian Business Week". Archived from the original on 21 July 2011. Retrieved 26 December 2008.
- Bakuriani and Gudauri – Europe’s best kept secret http://georgien.blogspot.com/2008/03/travel-skiing-in-georgia-bakuriani-and.html
- Pundits discuss the future of Black Sea countries, call for wider engagement of insiders and outsiders ":: Gfsis ::". Archived from the original on 2008-05-03. Retrieved 2008-12-26.
- Bendukidze quits cabinet: will his influence remain? http://papava.info/publications/Bendukidze.pdf
- Government accused of social populism http://papava.info/publications/social_populism.pdf
- UGT Became the First IT Solutions provider in the Region to get ISO http://www.ugt.com.ge/index.php?lang_id=ENG&sec_id=102&info_id=893[permanent dead link]
- "Forum Ekonomiczne - Main". Archived from the original on 2011-07-17. Retrieved 2008-12-26.
- Journalists Rewarded for Writing on the Anti-Drug Campaign "Georgia Today on the Web". Archived from the original on 2011-07-20. Retrieved 2008-12-26.
- Journalists Get Cash Prizes for Best Energy Efficiency Coverage "Georgia Today on the Web". Archived from the original on 2011-07-21. Retrieved 2008-12-26.
- "ICC-Georgia". Retrieved 26 December 2008.