George Leonard (disambiguation)
George Leonard was an American author and pioneer in the Human Potential Movement
George Leonard may also refer to:
- George Leonard (governor) (c.1655-c. 1735), British Deputy Governor of Anguilla
- George Leonard (Congressman) (1729–1819), U.S. Congressman from Massachusetts
- George Leonard (New Brunswick) (1742–1826), Canadian farmer, New Brunswick politician
- George Leonard, Jr. (died 1818), Canadian lawyer and political figure
- George B. Leonard (1872–1956), American attorney, co-founder of Leonard, Street and Deinard law firm of Minneapolis, and close friend of Max Lowenthal
- George Hare Leonard (1863–1941), professor of history
- George Leonard (ice hockey) (1886–1917), Canadian ice hockey player
- "GEORGE B. LEONARD: An Inventory of His Papers at the Minnesota Historical Society". Minnesota Historical Society. Retrieved 22 October 2017.
- Hearings regarding communism in the United States Government: Hearings before the Committee on Un-American Activities, House of Representatives, Eighty-first Congress, second session. US Government Printing Office. 15 September 1950. p. 2969. Retrieved 16 September 2017.