Gento may refer to:
- Gento (son of Genseric) (died 477), the fourth and youngest son of Genseric, the founder of the Vandal kingdom in Africa
- Gento (Goth), 5th century Gothic soldier in Eastern Roman service
- Francisco Gento (born 1933), a former Spanish football player
- Francisco Llorente Gento (born 1965), a former Spanish football player
- Gentoo Linux, a computer operating system based on the Linux kernel
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gento.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.