|Look up genocide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Genocide is the systematic murder or destruction of a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group.
- Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, 1948 UN treaty legally defining the crime of genocide
- Genocides in history
- List of genocides by death toll
Film and literatureEdit
- Genocide (album), a 2000 album by Judas Priest
- "Genocide" (song), by Suicide Silence
- "Genocide", a song by Judas Priest from the album Sad Wings of Destiny
- "Genocide", a song by The Offspring from the album Smash
- "Genocide", a song by Hammerfall from the album Threshold
- "Genocide", a song by Psyclon Nine from the album Divine Infekt
- "Genocide (The Killing of the Buffalo)", a song by Thin Lizzy from the album Chinatown
- "Genocide Initiative", a song by Carnifex from the album Hell Chose Me
- "Genocide", a song by dj Killer released for the music video game Beatmania IIDX 11 IIDXRED
- Gendercide, the systematic killing of members of a specific sex
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genocide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.