Genghis Khan (1998 film)
Genghis Khan (Chinese: 一代天骄成吉思汗) is a 1998 Chinese film directed by Sai Fu and Mai Lisi, produced by Inner Mongolia Film Studio. The film was selected as the Chinese entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 71st Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.
|Directed by||Sai Fu|
|Written by||Ran Ping|
|Music by||Cao Daoerji|
- "一代天骄成吉思汗" (in Chinese). Douban.com. Retrieved 26 November 2017.
- Screening at American University of Beirut
- Columbia University Syllabus
- Margaret Herrick Library, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- "45 Countries Submit Films for Oscar Consideration". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. 19 November 1998. Archived from the original on 19 February 1999. Retrieved 20 October 2015.
|This article related to a Chinese film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to historical films is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|