Eugene Harold "Gene" Corman (born September 24, 1927) is an American film producer and agent. He is the younger brother of Roger Corman.
|Born||Eugene Harold Corman|
September 24, 1927
Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
Corman entered the film industry before his brother, working as an agent. He became vice president of MCA, representing such clients as Joan Crawford, Fred MacMurray, Richard Conte, Harry Belafonte, and Ray Milland.
- I Mobster (1958)
- Hot Car Girl (1958)
- Night of the Blood Beast (1958)
- Beast from the Haunted Cave (1959)
- Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959)
- Valley of the Redwoods (1960)
- The Secret of the Purple Reef (1960)
- The Intruder (1962)
- The Tower of London (1963)
- The Secret Invasion (1964)
- The Girls on the Beach (1965)
- Ski Party (1965)
- Beach Ball (1965)
- Tobruk (1967)
- You Can't Win 'Em All (1970)
- Von Richthofen and Brown (1971)
- Cool Breeze (1972)
- Private Parts (1972)
- Hit Man (1972)
- The Slams (1973)
- I Escaped from Devil's Island (1973)
- Darktown Strutters (1975)
- Vigilante Force (1976)
- F.I.S.T. (1978)
- The Big Red One (1980)
- A Woman Called Golda (1982) (TV movie)
- Vital Parts (2001)
- Weaver, Tom (2000). Return of the B Science Fiction and Horror Heroes: The Mutant Melding of Two Volumes of Classic Interviews. McFarland.