|Born||January 4, 1955|
Lucchesi began his career at The William Morris Agency as an agent, representing such artists as Susan Sarandon, Kevin Costner, Michelle Pfeiffer and John Malkovich. Lucchesi served as both Vice President and Senior Vice President of Production at TriStar Pictures before becoming President of Production at Paramount Pictures. Following his time at Paramount, Lucchesi founded Gary Lucchesi Productions, where he produced the Oscar nominated film Primal Fear. Lucchesi was also President of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Really Useful Film Co., producing the film version of the hit musical Cats. In 1997, he was asked by Tom Rosenberg to run Lakeshore.
He was a producer in all films unless otherwise noted.
|2011||Underworld: Endless War||Special thanks||Direct-to-video|
|1996||Gotti||Executive producer||Television film|
|1997||Breast Men||Executive producer||Television film|
|1998||Great Performances||Executive producer|
|1999||Vendetta||Executive producer||Television film|
|2001||Wild Iris||Executive producer||Television film|
|2004||Independent Lens||Consulting producer||Documentary|
- "Gary Lucchesi - Google Search". www.google.com. Retrieved September 24, 2018.
- "Officers, Board Members & Staff – Producers Guild of America". Producersguild.org. Retrieved October 23, 2012.
- "Gary Lucchesi Biography". Madeinatlantis.com. Retrieved September 2, 2010.
- "Lucchesi Goal: More Film in the Pipeline : Movies: The former agent and current Paramount producer is on his third Hollywood career". Los Angeles Times. January 6, 1993. Retrieved February 25, 2020.
- University of California (1868-1952). Southern Branch; University of California (1868-1952). Southern Branch. Associated Students; Associated Students of UCLA (1920). Southern campus. University of California Libraries. [Los Angeles] : University of California, Southern Branch.