Gap theorem (disambiguation)
In mathematics, gap theorem may refer to:
- The Weierstrass gap theorem in algebraic geometry
- The Ostrowski–Hadamard gap theorem on lacunary function
- The Fabry gap theorem on lacunary functions
- The gap theorem of Fourier analysis, a statement about the vanishing of discrete Fourier coefficients for functions that are identically zero on an interval shorter than 2π
- The gap theorem in computational complexity theory
- Saharon Shelah's Main Gap Theorem which solved Morley's problem in model theory
| This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.