Gao Chang (born January 29, 1987 in Jinan, Shandong, China) is a female Chinese swimmer, who competed at the 2004 Summer Olympics and who was a part of China's 2008 Olympic Team. She was part of the Chinese 4 x 100 m medley relay team at the 2012 Summer Olympics. Gao Chang won the gold in the 50-metre backstroke final of 2010 Asian Games.
January 29, 1987|
Jinan, Shandong, China
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lb)|
- 2004 Olympic Games - 15th 100 m back;
- 2004 World Short-Course Championships - 2nd 50 m/100 m back;
- 2005 World Championships - 2nd 50 m back;
- 2005 Asian Winter Games - 1st 50 m/100 m back;
- 2005 National Games - 1st 100 m back;
- 2006 World Short-Course Championships - 3rd 50 m/100 m back;
- 2007 Asian Games - 2nd 50 m back;
- 2008 World Short-Course Championships - 2nd 50 m back
- 2010 Asian Games - 1st 50 m back
- 2004 National Championships - 28.48, 50 m back (AR);
- 2004 Short-Course World Cup - 58.49, 100 m back (NR);
- 2005 World Championships - 28.31, 50 m back (Tournament Record);
- 2008 World Short-Course Championships - 26.70 50 m back (AR)
- Gao's athlete bio from the 2008 Olympics website.
- "Gao Chang Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Archived from the original on 2016-10-03. Retrieved 2016-07-11.
- Gao's bio from the Chinese Olympic Committee for the 2008 Olympics, lists these "Major Achievements" as well as the "Records".
|This biographical article related to a People's Republic of China swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|