Galway Bohemians F.C.
Galway Bohemians F.C. is an Irish association football club based in Galway. Their senior men's team competes in the Galway & District League. They have previously played in the Western League. The club was formed in 1932 and was originally put together as a representative team of a local youth league who wanted to enter a team in the FAI Youth Cup. In 1940–41 Galway Bohemians became the first club from Galway to reach the final of the FAI Junior Cup.  Together with Castlebar Celtic, Galway Bohemians hold the record for winning the Connacht Junior Cup the most times. 
|Full name||Galway Bohemians Football Club|
Western Distributor Road
|League||Galway & District League|
- FAI Junior Cup
- Runners Up: 1940–41: 1
- Western League
- Winners: 1936–37, 1937–38, 1939–40, 1946–47, 1960–61, 1967–68 : 6
- Runners Up: 1966–67: 1
- Connacht Junior Cup
- Winners: 1938–39, 1945–46, 1952–53, 1955–56, 1969–70, 1971–72, 1977–78, 1992–93, 1996–97 : 9
- Runners Up: 1941–42, : 1
- Galway & District League
- Winners: 1969–70, 1975–76: 2
- "History - Galway Bohemians 1932–2012". blacknight.com. 5 April 2007. Retrieved 20 April 2016.
- "Mayo Football League Roll Of Honour" (PDF). inform.fai.ie. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "Connaught Junior Cup Past Finals". foot.ie. 5 April 2007. Retrieved 19 April 2016.
- Connacht Sentinel @ Irish Newspaper Archives
- Galway City Tribune @ Irish Newspaper Archives
- The Connaught Telegraph @ Irish Newspaper Archives
- Galway Advertiser Archives
- Mark Herbert, Donie Butler (1994–95). FAI Yearbook & Diary 1995. Dublin: Sportsworld Ltd.