Gallipoli is a peninsula in northwestern Turkey.
Gallipoli may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Gallipoli (1981 film), a film by Peter Weir about the Gallipoli Campaign
- Gallipoli (2005 film), a film by Tolga Örnek about the Gallipoli Campaign
- Gallipoli, a book by Les Carlyon about the Gallipoli Campaign, which was adapted as an Australian TV miniseries
- Gallipoli, a book by John Masefield about the Gallipoli Campaign
- Gallipoli, a book by Alan Moorehead about the Gallipoli Campaign
- Gallipoli (album), a 2019 album by Beirut, or the title track
- "Gallipoli" (song), the title track of Beirut's 2019 album
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gallipoli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.