Galați is a city in Romania.
Galați may also refer to:
- Galați County, the county containing that city
- Galați, a village in Zlatna Town, Alba County, Romania
- Galați, a village in Pui Commune, Hunedoara County, Romania
- Galați, tributary of the river Ampoi in Alba County, Romania
- Galați, tributary of the river Olt in Brașov County, Romania
- Galații Bistriței, a commune in Bistrița-Năsăud County, Romania
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.