Gail F. Goodman
|Occupation||Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Constant Contact|
Goodman was Vice President of Commerce Products Group at Open Market, Inc., Vice President of Marketing at Progress Software Corp., Director of Product Management at Dun & Bradstreet Software, and a Manager at Bain & Co., Inc.
She has been with Constant Contact from its early days. Since then the company has grown to have more than 1,100 employees in seven office locations. It has also gone through a successful IPO. The company has more than half a million small business customers. She left the company shortly after its sale to Endurance International Group Holdings in 2015.
She is a Trustee of the Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council, and a member of the Board of Directors of the SCORE Association, a non-profit serving small businesses. She has served on the boards of MassChallenge and Entrepreneurship for All.
- "Executive Profile Gail F. Goodman". Bloomberg L.P. 2012-04-05. Retrieved 2012-04-05.
- "Gail Goodman - Executive Profile". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- "Gail Goodman, Speaker". TEDx Beacon Street. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- Chesto, Jon (15 May 2019). "Former Constant Contact CEO joins Somerville startup Pepperlane as chief product officer". bostonglobe.com. Retrieved 17 September 2019.
- "Constant Contact's Gail Goodman Joins Pepperlane to Unlock 'Mom Economy's' $150 Billion Economic Potential". CISION PRweb Release. 15 May 2019. Retrieved 17 September 2019.