Gael Linn Cup 1984
The 1984 Gael Linn Cup, the most important representative competition for elite level participants in the women's team field sport of camogie, was won by Leinster, who defeated Connacht in the final, played at Silver Park Kilmacud.
|Gael Linn Cup winners|
|Winners||Leinster (17th title)|
|Gael Linn Cup Runners-up|
Connacht defeated Ulster in the semi-final by 3–6 to 1–3. Leinster defeated Munster 2–1 to 1–3 in the rain at Adare then Carmel O'Byrne scored 3–2 to help Leinster defeat Connacht by 3–9 to 1–4 at Silver Park.
Gael Linn TrophyEdit
In the trophy Leinster defeated Munster 2–4 to 1–6 at Adare, Ulster defeated Connacht, 4–6 to 1–6, at Castledaly and Leinster defeated Ulster 3–6 to 1–3 in the final.
GK ||1 || Yvonne Redmond (Dublin)
- Moran, Mary (2011). A Game of Our Own: The History of Camogie. Dublin, Ireland: Cumann Camógaíochta. p. 460. 978-1-908591-00-5
- Gael Linn Cup on Camogie.ie
- Report of final in Irish Press, 22 October 1984
- Report of final in Irish Independent, 22 October 1984
- Report of final in Irish Times, 22 October 1984
- Report of final in Irish Examiner, 22 October 1984
- Report of final in Irish News, 22 October 1984