|24 of the Batyala dialect (2016 census)|
- "Census 2016, Language spoken at home by Sex (SA2+)". stat.data.abs.gov.au. ABS. Retrieved 2017-10-30.
- Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2017). "Kabikabi". Glottolog 3.0. Jena, Germany: Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History.
- Gubbi Gubbi at the Australian Indigenous Languages Database, Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies (see the info box for additional links)
- "Say G'day in an Indigenous Language". slq.qld.gov.au/. State Library of Queensland. 2016. Retrieved 15 November 2016.
- Bibliography of Gabi Gabi people and language resources, at the Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies
|This Australian Aboriginal languages-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|