Fujifilm GFX 50S
The Fujifilm GFX 50S is a mirrorless medium format camera produced by Fujifilm. It was announced by Fujifilm during the photokina 2016 exhibition in Cologne, Germany, and production began at the start of 2017.The camera was available for sale from February 28, 2017.
Fujifilm GFX 50S
|Type||Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera|
|Lens mount||Fujifilm G-mount|
|Image sensor type||Bayer CMOS|
|Image sensor size||43.8 mm x 32.9 mm (medium format)|
|Image sensor maker||Sony|
|Maximum resolution||51.4 megapixels|
It is the second mirrorless medium format camera ever produced and the first one with the shutter attached to the body and not to the attached lenses (focal plane shutter).
The camera's 43.8x32.9 mm sensor is 1.7x larger in area than that of 35 mm, built by Sony and customised by Fujifilm. Its lens mount is the Fujifilm G-mount. GFX 50S jointly won a Camera Grand Prix Japan 2017 Editors Award.
Fujifilm G-mount lens systemEdit
Official Fujifilm lenses currently available for this mount include:
- GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR ultra-wide prime
- GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR wide zoom
- GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR moderate wide-angle lens
- GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR standard prime
- GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR portrait lens
- GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR macro lens
- GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR telephoto lens
Third party lenses:
- Mitakon Zhongyi Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2 short telephoto prime lens
- Mitakon Zhongyi Speedmaster 65mm f/1.4 standard prime lens
- 中判ミラーレスデジタルカメラ「FUJIFILM GFX 50S」および交換レンズ「フジノン GFレンズ」 発売日決定のお知らせ
- "Photokina 2016: Talking medium format mirrorless with Fujifilm". dpreview.com. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Fujifilm GFX 50S Review - Photography Life".
- "DigitalRev-Focus on photography". digitalrev.com. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- Camera Grand Prix 2017
- "Fujifilm GFX 50S Preview - PhotographyBLOG". photographyblog.com. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Fujifilm announces GF250mm F4 R LM OIS WR and teleconverter for GFX system".
- "Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2 for Fujifilm GFX Now Shipping".
- "Mitakon Speedmaster 65mm f/1.4 Lens Unveiled for Fujifilm GFX".