Fubon Financial Holding Co.
Fubon Financial Holding Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 富邦金融控股股份有限公司(富邦金控)) (TWSE: 2881 LSE: FBND ) is a financial investment holding company consists of the following key subsidiaries: Fubon Asset Management, Fubon Insurance Co. Ltd., Fubon Securities, Fubon Bank (present Taipei Fubon Bank), Fubon Life and Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited. The holding company was setup on 19 December 2001.
|TWSE: 2881 LSE: FBND|
2008/12/19 business commenced
|Richard M. Tsai (Chairman)|
Jerry Harn (President)
|Total assets||US$170.8 billion (2015)|
|Subsidiaries||Taipei Fubon Bank, Fubon Insurance, Fubon Life, Fubon Securities, Fubon Asset Management, Fubon Venture Capital Consulting, Fubon Financial Venture Capital, Fubon Bank (Hong Kong), Fubon Direct, Fubon AMC|
In September 2003, Fubon bought roughly 55% of International Bank of Asia from Arab Banking at a price of NT$19 billion, or 1.16 times of the net asset value of the bank.
- Financial Holdings Companies in Taiwan
- "The World's Largest Public Companies".
- "Company Profile." Fubon Group. Retrieved on August 25, 2010. "Principal Office 237 Chien Kuo South Road Section 1, Taipei, Taiwan"
- "Corporate identity". Fubon Group. Archived from the original on 2011-10-06. Retrieved 25 August 2010.
- Fubon to have IBA become overseas subsidiary, The China Post, 2003-09-10 Retrieved 2018-05-22
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fubon Financial Holding.|