French ship Richelieu
- French ironclad Richelieu (1873), a central battery ironclad.[note 1]
- French patrol boat Richelieu (1915), an auxiliary patrol boat.
- French battleship Richelieu (1939), a fast battleship.
- French aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle was originally to have been named Richelieu.
- French aircraft carrier PA2 (now cancelled) would potentially have been named Richelieu.
Notes and referencesEdit
- In French Navy parlance, an "armoured frigate" ("frégate cuirassée").
- Roche, Jean-Michel (2005). Dictionnaire des bâtiments de la flotte de guerre française de Colbert à nos jours. 2. Group Retozel-Maury Millau. p. 423. ISBN 978-2-9525917-0-6. OCLC 165892922.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|