French Marines may refer to any of the following:
- Troupes de la marine, the corps maintained by the French Royal Navy to protect its ships
- Compagnies Franches de la Marine, the above which renamed and retrained serve as amphibious troops and overseas garrisons
- Compagnie Ordinaire de la Mer, another corps maintained by the French Royal Navy to protect its ships
- Régiment de La Marine, the above formed into a regiment which later became the French Army's 11th Infantry Regiment,
- Troupes de marine, a corps of the current French Army
- Fusiliers Marins, the current force in charge of providing protection for French naval vessels and facilities.
- Commandos Marine, the Special Operation Forces (SOF) of the French Navy.
- The Fusiliers Marins and Commandos Marine units are under command of the Force maritime des fusiliers marins et commandos
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title French Marines.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.