Frascati may refer to:
- Frascati, a town of central Italy.
- Frascati, a neighbourhood in Warsaw, Poland.
- Frascati (wine), a white wine from that Italian region.
- Frascati (Somerset, Virginia), a 19th-century plantation.
- Frascati Manual, a document stipulating the methodology for collecting and using statistics about research and development.
- Roman Catholic Suburbicarian Diocese of Frascati, Roman Catholic titular see
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frascati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.