Franko may refer to:
- Franko Simatović, Serbian military commander
- Franko Andrijašević, Croatian footballer
- Franko Bushati, Albanian basketball player
- Franko Escarpment, an escarpment in Antarctica
- Ivan Franko, Ukrainian writer
- Jure Franko, Slovene skier
- MS Ivan Franko, a Soviet cruise ship
- FranKo, a British band co-founded by Tommy Bastow
- Franko: The Crazy Revenge, a Polish-developed beat 'em up computer game for the Commodore Amiga
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Franko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.