Frank Leslie's Popular Monthly
Frank Leslie's Popular Monthly (1876–1904) was an American popular literary magazine established by Frank Leslie as "the cheapest magazine published in the world." The publisher was Frank Leslie Pub. House which was based in New York City.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Frank Leslie's Popular Monthly.|
- "Frank Leslie's Popular Monthly". University of Pennsylvania. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- WorldCat. Frank Leslie's popular monthly. NY: Frank Leslie Pub. House, 1876-1904
- R. D. Mullen. "From Standard Magazines to Pulps and Big Slicks: A Note on the History of US General and Fiction Magazines." Science Fiction Studies, Vol. 22, No. 1 (Mar., 1995)
- "Frank Leslie's popular monthly". Hathi Trust: 57 volumes. Retrieved 21 May 2020.
- Jerold J. Savory. "An Uncommon Comic Collection: Humorous Victorian Periodicals in the Newberry Library." Victorian Periodicals Review, Vol. 17, No. 3 (Fall, 1984)
- Hathi Trust. Frank Leslie's Popular Monthly, fulltext