François Coulombe-Fortier (born November 15, 1984) is a Canadian taekwondo practitioner. In 2011 Coulombe-Fortier won a bronze medal at the 2011 Pan American Games and later in the year followed up by winning a silver medal at the Pan American Olympic qualification tournament, and by doing so qualified to compete at the 2012 Summer Olympics. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, he reached the quarter-finals, defeating Gadzhi Umarov in the first round before losing to Daba Modibo Keita in the quarterfinal.
|Born||November 15, 1984|
Quebec City, Canada
Coulombe-Fortier is also a one time Pan American Championship Champion and has also won numerous medals in world cup events across the globe.
- Francois Coulombe-Fortier
- Francois Coulombe-Fortier Captures Bronze as Taekwondo Competition Closes
- Francois Coulombe-Fortier Earns Olympic Team Spot on Day 3 of Junior Nationals & Senior Olympic Team Trials
- "+ 80 kg men results - Taekwondo - London 2012 Olympics". www.olympic.org. Retrieved 2015-09-11.
- Taekwondo Data Francois Coulombe-Fortier