The Four Seasons Hotel in Prague is a part of the Four Seasons chain of hotels and resorts. It is located near Charles Bridge with a view of Prague Castle. The hotel opened on 9 February 2001. New modern Italian restaurant CottoCrudo was opened in March 2012.
|Four Seasons Hotel Prague|
|Hotel chain||Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts|
|Town or city||Prague|
|Owner||Avestus Capital Partners|
|Number of rooms||141|
|Number of suites||20|
It is a 161-room hotel, including 20 suites. According to a 2013 Fodors review, the hotel is keeping up to competition in the five-star hotel category by investing in renovations. The hotel was described as "the best hotel in Prague" by The Independent on Sunday in 2004.
- "Four Seasons Hotel". Avestus Capital Partners. Retrieved 13 February 2022.
- "Hotel Four Seasons otevřen, nábřeží poškozeno". Mladá fronta DNES (in Czech). 9 February 2001. Retrieved 23 April 2014.
- "Accommodations". Four Seasons Hotel Prague. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "Four Seasons Hotel Prague". Fodors. September 26, 2013.
- Simon, Kate (21 March 2004). "THE BEST OF Prague". The Independent on Sunday. Retrieved 23 April 2014.
- O'Riordain, Aoife (19 March 2002). "Spring Breaks: 24-Hour Room Service - THE FOUR SEASONS HOTEL, PRAGUE". The Independent. Retrieved 23 April 2014.