Foullah Edifice FC
Foullah Edifice Football Club is a football (soccer) club from Chad based in N'Djamena. They had a few Chadian national team players, like Mbaya Brice, Massama Asselmo, Ferdinand Gassina and Hassan Hissein.
|Full name||Foullah Edifice Football Club|
|Ground||Stade Omnisports Idriss Mahamat Ouya|
|Manager||Djindo Manadji Samuel|
|League||Chad Premier League|
The club's colours are sky blue and white.
Foullah Edifice won the national championship in 2011, 2013 and 2014. In 2011, they played in a Cup and Supercup final, which they lost to RFC. They also have one cup title from 2014 and one Cup de Ligue title from 2010. In 2015 the club finished in 4th position in first division. At the end of 2016, the club transferred its player Esaie Mayakamon Allafi to Cameroonian side Coton Sport Garoua.
Stade Omnisports Idriss Mahamat Ouya, also named Stade Nacional, is a multi-purpose stadium located in N'Djamena, Chad. It is currently used mostly for football matches. The stadium holds 20,000 people. It is currently the home ground of the Chad national football team. It is named after former Chadian highjumper Mahamat Idriss (1942—1987).
- 2011, 2013, 2014
- Chad Cup: 1
Performance in CAF competitionsEdit
- CAF Champions League: 1 appearance
- 2012 – Preliminary Round
- CAF Confederation Cup: 1 appearance
- 2011 – First Round
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Info, Alwihda. "Tchad : Boukar Emmanuel, l'entraineur du club Foullah Edifice, l'invité de Alwihda". Alwihda Info - Actualités TCHAD, Afrique, International. Retrieved 30 December 2018.
- Camfoot.com. "Birwé Minkreo, nouvel entraîneur de Coton sport de Garoua". Camfoot.com. Retrieved 30 December 2018.
- "Stade omnisports Idriss-Mahamat-Ouya". www.goalzz.com. Retrieved 30 December 2018.
- "World Stadiums - Stadiums in Chad". www.worldstadiums.com. Retrieved 30 December 2018.
- "TCHADSPORT - Page 32". tchadsport.centerblog.net. Retrieved 30 December 2018.