Fort Mudge, Georgia
In popular cultureEdit
It is occasionally mentioned in the comic strip Pogo.
Species of special concernEdit
The Georgia Department of Natural Resources lists several species of special concern in or near Fort Mudge.
- Ctenium floridanum Florida Orange-grass
- Gopherus polyphemus Gopher Tortoise
- Hartwrightia floridana Hartwrightia
- Neofiber alleni Round-tailed Muskrat
- Ophisaurus compressus Island Glass Lizard
- Picoides borealis Red-cockaded Woodpecker
- Pteroglossaspis ecristata Crestless Plume Orchid
- Scirpus etuberculatus Canby's Club-rush
- "Brantley County". Georgia County Snapshots. Georgia Department of Community Affairs. 2006. Retrieved April 7, 2011.
- "Brantley County". Georgia.gov. Retrieved April 7, 2011.
- Georgia Department of Natural Resources. Wildlife Resources Division. "Locations of Special Concern Animals, Plants and Natural Communities by Quarter Quad Names Starting with (F)". Retrieved April 7, 2011.
|This Georgia (U.S. state) location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|