Formby may refer to:
- George Formby, Jr. (1904–1961), English singer, comedian, actor, famous for his banjo ukulele
- George Formby, Sr. (1875–1921), Edwardian music hall comedian, father of George Formby, Jr.
- Henry Formby (1816–1884), English Roman Catholic priest and writer
- Bent Formby, Danish biochemist
- Margaret Formby (1929–2003), founder of the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame in Texas
- Jennie Formby, British trade unionist (Unite) and member of the British Labour party
- Mark Formby, American politician from Mississippi, member of Mississippi House of Representative
- Marshall Formby (1911–1984), Texas state senator, lawyer, newspaper publisher, radio executive
- Clint Formby (1923–2010), radio presenter in Texas
- Formby, a town in Merseyside, England
- Formby railway station in the town of Formby
- Formby F.C., a football club in the town of Formby
- Formby Gang, a criminal Chicago street gang in late 1890s to early 1900s
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Formby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.