|Look up flute or flûte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A flute is a musical instrument.
Flute can also refer to:
- Champagne flute, stemware used to drink champagne
- Fluyt, a type of ship
- En flûte, a French naval expression of the Age of Sail to designate a warship used as a transport, with a reduced armament.
- Francis Flute, a Shakespearean character
- Sébastien Flute (born 1972), French archer
- Flutes, certain pipes on a pipe organ
- Flute (cutting tool), the grooves on a drill bit
- Flute (glacial), a glacial landform
- Flute Summit (British Columbia), Canada
- Flute, the secondary of a two-stage thermonuclear weapon
- "Flute" (song), a song by New World Sound and Thomas Newson
- Fluted mold, used to fabricate a latex balloon that fills to a spherically shape