This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Florida's News Channel (FNC) was a regional cable news network available on Florida's cable television systems (e.g. Comcast, GTE, TCI Cable, AT&T Broadband, and Continental Cablevision) that operated from 1998 to 2003. FNC's viewers were the first to see virtual reality news environments with customized local scenery in each of Florida's seven major television markets.
|Frank Watson, VP/general manager; Harvey Bennett, news director; Gordon Graham, news anchor; Jim Hillger, chief engineer|
- Clifford, Dorothy (November 8, 1998). "Chatting in The Florida Room". Tallahassee Democrat, Style Section.
- Straeb, Matt (August 1999). "The Reality of the Virtual Set". Broadcast Engineering.
- Jordan, Juana (February 25, 2003). "A Major Step for Florida News Channel: Tuning in Black Viewers". Tallahassee Democrat.
- Ensley, Gerald (April 27, 2000). "New Chief at Florida News". Tallahassee Democrat.
- Deggans, Eric (February 24, 2003). "A 'CNN' for black viewers". St. Petersburg Times. Retrieved November 13, 2012.
- Umstead, R. Thomas (February 10, 2003). "Startup Preps Startup: MBC to Try News Net". Multichannel News.
- Scott, Rocky (December 3, 2003). "Comcast to Drop Florida News Channel Due to Lack of Viewer Interest". PC World.
- Circuit Court, Fourth Judicial Circuit, in and for Duval County, Florida, styled Florida's News Channel v. Media One, et al.; Case No.: 02-05864 CA; Division CV-G (the "Action")