|Born||March 26, 1981|
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
|Alma mater||Ohio State University|
Lima was born in Cincinnati, Ohio. She is of Italian, Irish, English, Spanish and Portuguese descent. She graduated from Fairfield Senior High School in 1999 and went on to study Communications at Ohio State University.
Lima was a series regular in the internet comedy Poor Paul (2008-2009) and later became a series regular in Fox's medical drama The Mob Doctor (2012-2013). She had a recurring role in NBC's spy series Allegiance (2015), was a series regular in ABC's thriller The Family (2016) and has a recurring role in Fox's action drama Lethal Weapon (2016). Also in 2016, Lima was cast as Maggie Sawyer in season two of The CW's Supergirl.
Lima made one-off appearances in episodes of How I Met Your Mother (2008), Ghost Whisperer (2009), Melrose Place (2009), House (2010), In Plain Sight (2010), Franklin & Bash (2011) and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2014).
|2008||Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles||Franny||Episode: "The Turk"|
|2008||How I Met Your Mother||Haley||Episode: "Rebound Bro"|
|2008||My Own Worst Enemy||Female Janus Tech||Episode: "Henry and the Terrible... Day"|
|2009||Ghost Whisperer||Female Co-Ed||Episode: "Body of Water"|
|2009||The Alyson Stoner Project||Flori||Direct-to-video project|
|2009||Melrose Place||Carla||Episode: "Nightingale"|
|2008–2009||Poor Paul||Elizabeth||Web series; main role|
|2010||Kings by Night||Amanda||TV film|
|2010||House M.D.||Gabriella||Episode: "Black Hole"|
|2010||In Plain Sight||Robin Cusato||Episode: "Death Becomes Her"|
|2010||Glory Daze||Maya||Episodes: "Hungry Like Teen Wolf" and "Why Shant This Be Love?"|
|2011||The Nine Lives of Chloe King||Lilah Montiero||Episode: "Girls Night Out"|
|2011||Franklin & Bash||Amelia||Episode: "Go Tell It on the Mountain"|
|2012–2013||The Mob Doctor||Nurse Rosa 'Ro' Quintero||Main role|
|2013||Hawaii Five-0||Allison Hutchins||Episode: "Ua Nalohia"|
|2014||Psych||Love||Episode: "The Breakup"|
|2015||Allegiance||Michelle Prado||Recurring role|
|2016||The Family||Bridey Cruz||Main role|
|2016–2018||Lethal Weapon||Miranda Riggs||Recurring role|
|2016–2017||Supergirl||Maggie Sawyer||Main role (season 2)|
Recurring role (season 3)
|2019||The Punisher||Krista Dumont||Main role (season 2)|
- "leanna on Twitter". Twitter. Retrieved 2017-03-04.
- "'The Mob Doctor's' Floriana Lima: Her 'Downton Abbey' obsession and 13 other revelations - Zap2it". Blog.zap2it.com. September 17, 2012. Retrieved November 29, 2012.
- Floriana Lima [@florianalima] (1 March 2017). "@otpkaramel Italian, Irish, English, Spanish, Portuguese. I'm a mutt 😘" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "The Cincinnati Enquirer from Cincinnati, Ohio on July 1, 2012 · Page D2". Newspapers.com. Retrieved 2017-01-31.
- "Floriana Lima Talks about Getting her Start". April 21, 2016. Retrieved November 29, 2017.
- Regard Magazine, February 2016, pg. 220 http://issuu.com/regardmag/docs/regard_magazine_issue_36-_february_/221?e=6703264/33505776
- "FOX Broadcasting Company - The Mob Doctor - Floriana Lima as Nurse Rosa "Ro" Quintero". Retrieved 29 November 2017.
- Stanhope, Kate (July 13, 2016). "'Supergirl' Adds 'The Family' Grad as Gay DC Character Maggie Sawyer (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 21, 2018.
- Andreeva, Nellie; Petski, Denise (February 26, 2018). "'Marvel's The Punisher': Josh Stewart, Floriana Lima & Giorgia Whigham Join Cast Of Netflix Series For Season 2". Deadline. Retrieved February 26, 2018.