|Parent||East Yorkshire Motor Services|
|Service area||Greater Manchester|
|Service type||Bus & coach services|
|Fleet||54 (April 2012)|
On 1 August 2013, FirstGroup announced that, subject to regulatory approval, by the Office of Fair Trading, it had agreed to purchase the bus operation. The sale included the lease of Finglands's depot in Rusholme, routes and approximately 100 members of staff, but no buses. The deal was approved in January 2014, with First Greater Manchester taking over on 9 February 2014. A majority of the buses in the fleet were later put into service by former parent company EYMS a few days after Finglands were taken over.
As at April 2012, the fleet consisted of 54 buses and coaches.
- Companies House extract company no 243051 East Yorkshire Coach Holidays Limited formerly Finglands Coachways Limited
- About Finglands Finglands Coachways
- FirstGroup plc Agree To Acquire Finglands Bus Operations In Manchester FirstGroup 1 August 2013
- Jobs saved as famous bus firm gears up for takeover Manchester Evening News 2 August 2013
- End of the road for Finglands as takeover deal reached Manchester Evening News 27 January 2014
- First given OFT approval to acquire Finglands bus operations in Manchester FirstGroup 28 January 2014
- First take over Finglands bus services Archived 22 December 2014 at the Wayback Machine Transport for Greater Manchester 7 February 2014
- EYMS sell Finglands' coaches Archived 18 October 2013 at the Wayback Machine Bus & Coach Professional 10 October 2013
- Fleet List Finglands Coachways