Film (Polish magazine)
Film is a monthly Polish magazine devoted to cinema. It has been in publication since 1946, originally as a bimonthly publication. The founders were Jerzy Giżycki, Zbigniew Pitera, Tadeusz Kowalski, and Leon Bukowiecki.
|Frequency||Monthly (since September 1993)|
|Publisher||Platforma Mediowa Point Group|
|First issue||1 August 1946|
Since September 2012, the editor-in-chief has been Tomasz Raczek. Previous editors have included Maciej Pawlicki, Lech Kurpiewski, Igor Zalewski and Robert Mazurek, Agnieszka Różycka, Marcin Prokop and Jacek Rakowiecki.
In January 2007, Film was purchased by Platforma Mediowa Point Group (PMPG).
- Editor-in-chief – Tomasz Raczek
- Assistant editor – Agnieszka Dajbor
- Editorial secretary – Agnieszka Niemojewska
- Artistic director – Marek Trojanowski
- Graphics – Cezary Cichocki, Mariusz Trocewicz
- Photography – Dagmara Trocewicz
- Team – Elżbieta Ciapara, Agnieszka Koseska, Anita Zuchora, Bartosz Żurawiecki
- Assistant editor – Danuta Łosin
- Banaszkiewicz, Władysław (1962). Contemporary Polish Cinematography. Warsaw: Polonia Publishing House. p. 119. OCLC 468509664.
- "Zmarł Jerzy Giżycki, Nestor Krytyki Filmowej". Gazeta Wyborcza (in Polish). 1 October 2009. Retrieved 1 August 2010.
- Bilefsky, Dan (14 June 2010). "Polish Film's Amoral New Wave". The New York Times/The International Herald Tribune. Retrieved 21 August 2019.
- Kiedrzyński, Konrad (March 10, 2008). "Media: Making a Point". Warsaw Business Journal. Archived from the original on July 16, 2011. Retrieved August 1, 2010.
Official website (in Polish)
|This Poland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|