This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Felicity Waterman is an English actress known for her role as Vanessa Hunt during the final two seasons of the television drama series Knots Landing, and for her role as regular cast member Lt. Abigail Hawling on the syndicated television series Pensacola: Wings of Gold (1999–2000).
|Born||October 11, 1964|
She has also appeared in other TV series such as Thunder in Paradise (as Megan Whitaker Spencer, 3 episodes 1994) Babylon 5 (as "Kelsey" in "Mind War", 1994), SeaQuest DSV, Ellen, Northern Exposure, Weird Science and La Femme Nikita, and in direct-to-video movies including Unlawful Passage, Lena's Holiday, and Miracle Beach.
Waterman attended boarding school in Somerset, England. Waterman focused on athletics, but a back injury curtailed a promising career as a high jumper. Switching to a more academic course of study, she entered Oxford University, where she majored in geography. After graduating, she began modeling as a way to see the world and was eventually brought to Los Angeles by the prestigious Elite Agency.
She currently resides in California, USA.
|1992||Miracle Beach||Dana Stanford|
|Knots Landing||Vanessa Hunt|
|1999–2000||Pensacola: Wings of Gold||Lt. Abigail Hawling|
- Pensacola: Wings of Gold cast biography — Felicity Waterman Website for the TV series, recorded at the Internet Archive, May 19, 2000.
- Felicity Waterman, Biography (From www.pensacolatv.com)
- Photo: 'Down and Out in Beverly Hills' Los Angeles Premiere George Hamilton and Felicity Waterman during 'Down and Out in Beverly Hills' Los Angeles Premiere in Los Angeles, California, United States. (Photo by Ron Galella/WireImage)
- Cast photo: Knots Landing LOS ANGELES - JANUARY 1: KNOTS LANDING Gallery Top row from left to right: Stacy Galina (as Kate Whittaker), Ted Shackleford (as Gary Ewing), Lorenzo Caccialanza (as Nick Schillace/ Dimirti Pappas), Nicollette Sheridan (as Paige Matheson), Kevin Dobson (as Patrick MacKenzie), William Devane (as Greg Sumner), Kathleen Noone (as Claudia Whittaker), Felicity Waterman (as Vanessa Hunt). Bottom row from left to right: Michelle Phillips (as Anne W. Matheson, Michele Lee (as Karen Fairgate MacKenzie). Image dated 1992. (Photo by CBS via Getty Images)
- Felicity Waterman 1985 model composite The Peter Marlowe Model Composite Archives, Models1 Elite (London) agency book, 1985, Page 827 of 1429, model composite for Felicity Waterman. Earliest known professional photographs. Height: 5'9". Eyes: green. Archived
|This article about a United Kingdom film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|