Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls
|Location||Niagara Falls, New York, United States|
|No. of stores and services||165|
|No. of anchor tenants||2|
|Total retail floor area||700,000 square feet (65,032.1 m2)|
|No. of floors||1|
An extensive 1995 expansion added sixty stores, including a Saks Fifth Avenue outlet store called Off Fifth. In 1997, the mall was acquired by Prime Retail (now part of The Lightstone Group) for $89 million. A $12 million renovation in 2006 added new tenants and renamed the complex Fashion Outlets Niagara Falls USA. The mall became a Macerich property in 2011. A further 175,000 sq. ft. expansion opened on October 23, 2014 with a ribbon-cutting ceremony on November 6, 2014 with festivities and entertainment until November 9, 2014.
- Rainbow Centre Factory Outlet - former rival opened in 1982 and was closed due to competition from Fashion Outlets.
- Sharon Linstedt (18 September 1994). "Niagara Factory Outlet Mall Going Upscale: 50 to 60 New Retailers, Including Sak's, Being Added in $20 Million Expansion". The Buffalo News.
- Rick Stouffer (18 August 1995). "Saks Fifth Avenue is first store in outlet mall expansion". The Buffalo News.
- Sharon Linstedt (4 December 1997). "Prime Retail pays $89 million for Niagara Factory Outlets". The Buffalo News.
- Pam Kowalik and Bill Michelmore (23 October 2006). "Niagara outlets mall gets new name, five new tenants". The Buffalo News.
- "CNN". Archived from the original on 2014-09-21.
- Karen Maurer (September 23, 2014). "Macerich's Expansion Of Fashion Outlets Of Niagara Falls USA Set To Open October 23". Fashion Outlets Niagara.