Mohd. Faiz bin Mohd. Nasir (born 21 July 1992) is a Malaysian professional footballer who is now back play for Terengganu FC after 1 year play for Selangor in Malaysia Super League as an attacking midfielder or a winger and the Malaysia national football team. He is dubbed as Terengganu FC's Lionel Messi due his small physical size and his height, plus with his powerful skills on pitch, lots of vision, ability, speed and endurance.
|Birth name||Mohd. Faiz bin Mohd. Nasir|
|Date of birth||21 July 1992|
|Place of birth||Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia|
|Height||1.52 m (5 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder|
|2012–2013||PBJ Pasir Mas|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 25 May 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 11 June 2019
Faiz began his football career playing for the Kelantan youth team in 2013. In 2014, Faiz signed with FAM League club PBAPP. He played for two seasons with PBAPP before decided to leave the club for Felcra and signed one-year contract with the team.
In March 2019, Faiz received his first call-up to the Malaysia national football team. He made his international debut when he came on a first eleven in a 2–1 2019 Airmarine Cup win with Afghanistan. In that match, a stunning strike out from the box led to his first goal of the tournament and national team.
- As of 15 June 2019
- As of 11 June 2019
- As of match played 7 June 2019. Malaysia score listed first, score column indicates score after each Faiz Nasir goal.
|1||23 March 2019||Bukit Jalil National Stadium, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||1||Afghanistan||1–1||2–1||2019 Airmarine Cup|
|2||7 June 2019||2||Timor-Leste||6–1||7–1||2022 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- Messi Terengganu idam wakili negara https://www.bharian.com.my/sukan/bola/2017/11/349387/messi-terengganu-idam-wakili-negara
- T. Avineshwaran (27 January 2019). thestar.com.my https://www.thestar.com.my/sport/football/2019/01/27/selangor-new-midfielder-faiz-set-to-rule-the-pitch. Retrieved 21 December 2019. Missing or empty
- Devinder Singh (22 March 2018). "Search for win continues". nst.com.my. Retrieved 3 January 2019.
- "Faiz Nasir". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 11 December 2018.