|Native name||فيصل جاب الله|
|Born||1 May 1988|
|Height||196 cm (77 in)|
|Weight||140 kg (309 lb)|
|Coached by||Anis Lounifi|
|Updated on 2 September 2013.|
Faicel qualified for the 2013 World Judo Championships in Rio. He competed in the +100kg division, and defeated Roy Meyer and Islam El Shehaby before being defeated by Andreas Tölzer in the final match of the pool B. In the repechage, Faicel defeated Ryu Shichinohe and advanced to face Adam Okruashvili for the third place in +100 kg category. He finished the competition in the third place, along with Andreas Tölzer. This result was the best achievement in his career so far.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Faïcel Jaballah". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 13 December 2012.
- London 2012 profile
- Faicel Jaballah profile in IJF, 31.08.2013
- IJF World Championship Seniors 2013, 31.08.2013
- Faicel Jaballah judo results, judoinside.com
- World Championships, Rio 2013, DAY 6, IJF News - Saturday 31 August 2013
- "Rio 2016". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 20 August 2016. Retrieved 26 July 2017.
- Faycal Jaballah at JudoInside.com
|This biographical article related to Tunisian judo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|